Thursday, August 27, 2015

Week 7

I’m officially out of the CCM and have spent my 1st week in the field.  I have been born into Barrio 6 (ward), and my Madre (Trainer) is Hermana Hill.  She is from Missouri.  My oh my, do I love my Madre!!!  Hermana Hill is the perfect example of exact obedience.  We are two peas in a pod, best friends, peanut butter and jelly, and the best companions!  After having left the CCM we went to the Mission President’s home, had lunch, a devotional, and he announced our companionship’s and out the door we went.  We zipped straight to an appointment first thing.  Quick transition indeed!
This world couldn’t be any smaller.  Tell me the chances of this?  I met one of my Dad’s missionary companions (from his mission while serving in Spain) this week in Madrid.  My Dad hadn’t spoken to him since his mission, he had brought his family here on vacation and we ran into each other on the Temple grounds. 

I can read my email during the week, but I’m unable to respond until P-Day’s which are on Mondays.  I don’t mind regular mail either.  I will have my parents post my current mailing address and email on the blog.  Please keep in touch and don’t forget to read your scriptures!

Nos Vemos, Hermana Mik



Mission President and Sister Pack with Hermana Mikaela Charlesworth

Mission President and Missionaries

Grocery shopping on P-Day with my Madre (Trainer) Herman Hill from Missouri


No comments:

Post a Comment