Sunday, August 2, 2015

Week 1 & 2

The CCM (MTC) is very...snug! I’ve looked up a picture online of the Spain CCM, you will notice we are actually located on the Temple grounds which is pretty fantastic. The CCM only takes up the 4, 5, and 6th floors of the building!  I apologize this is short, I don’t get long to write, but I did read everyone’s emails, thank you so much, that is literally the highlight of the week. Send pictures too! I love looking at them.
Although this is already the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, and I feel like I have literally been here for a month, I know that I am extremely lucky and blessed to be here. We have people from Spain, Italy and Russia that come here, we make 40 missionaries all together. The Elders in our district consist of 4 companionships, they are stinking hilarious, and they make us laugh, but pack a spiritual punch.  All of the teachers are native which is great because we get a taste of the accents and real phrases.
We email Thursday and proselyte on Saturdays in the park! We also teach investigators every day in Spanish, which is super intimidating as well. 
Dang gotta go, love you!  Hermana Mik


                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment