Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Week 4

Hi Everyone, Wow this is easily the hardest thing I have ever done physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, but it is also the most rewarding.  I see how I’m growing in all of these areas.  Learning the language is more difficult than I expected, but it’s getting better each day.  I finally got my residency here in Spain and I was able to leave the CCM for P-Day.  I’ve included some photos of the beautiful city of Madrid.  The history and architecture of the buildings are amazing!  There’s one of the Real Madrid Soccer Stadium that seats 80,000 people and we got a private tour.  I hope you all have a good week and stay up on your scripture reading.  Love you!  Hermana C


Madrid Roundabout

Overlooking Madrid's Rooftops

Missionary's at the Entrance of the Metro (Subway)

Real Madrid Soccer Stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment