Friday, August 21, 2015

Week 6

I can’t believe I’ve been here 6 weeks!  My time in the CCM has been one of both spiritual and physical growth.  I’ve gained 5 pounds, but some of the Elders up to 30 pounds.  It’s exciting to be leaving the CCM, but also sad to leave my new CCM amigos.  They are my Spanish familia.  There are some words in Spanish that by changing one vowel or letter can mean a whole different word.  I just wanted to share a few of those where the Elders have made us laugh not knowing those differences.  “Our Dear Heavenly Father” has been said, “Our Purple Heavenly Father”, “God has a body of flesh and bone”, turned into, “God has a body of flesh and cheese”, and my favorite, “I’m so embarrassed”, has been said, “I’m so pregnant”.


This week we changed things up a bit while proselyting in the park.  We sang hymns as a group and it was fun!  I got a picture with the CCM Mission President Lovell and his wife before leaving the CCM.  I’m excited to see where my first assignment will be.  My P-Day will be changing from Thursdays to Mondays.  I love your emails and letters and don’t forget to send me pictures.  Have a great week!  Con carino, Hermana Mik.


MTC President and Sister Lovell with Hermana Charlesworth

Talking to anyone who will listen

Singing hymns in the park



No comments:

Post a Comment