Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Week 8

It’s been an exciting week teaching and making contacts.  I like talking to everyone we meet on the streets, even when we are headed to an appointment.  I think I’ve surprised my companion by my boldness, because she said we’ve broken her companionship record for the most contacts made in a day.  The CCM prepared me well to have no fear, however, once into an in depth conversation and the Spanairds speak so fast, I signal for my companion to take over.  The language is still coming.  I’m strong spirited but the flesh is week and the mouth won’t do what I want it to do.

We have 2 new investigators that we are teaching from scratch and we’ve already set a baptismal date.  Magali is from Venezuela and Rebecca who is my Spanish Grandma is from Mexico.  They are both fantastic!  I’ll keep you posted on their progress.


Have to run.  Love you guys.  The church is true and the book is blue!  Hermana C

No comments:

Post a Comment