Tuesday, September 27, 2016

15th MONTH - SEPTEMBER



September 26, 2016

Hello Fambam!!!

This week Alicia and Francisco were baptized and confirmed!!!  They are the most amazing people I have ever met.  Their inward commit to love and serve God is manifest through their every action and thought.  They have given everything to the savior and are willing to stand as witnesses of a loving Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ at all times and all places.  They are my greatest examples!  In just a short time they have witnessed the blessings of the gospel and transformed their lives to be more in harmony with Gods will.  We have taught Alicia for 3 months and met her knocking doors, and Francisco for just 4 weeks and we contacted him in the street.  Neither of them gave us their contact info in the moment, but we left them with a Book of Mormon and our card with our number, and after reading several hundred pages, they called us. They are now both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!  They both finished the Book of Mormon before their baptism and are now starting it for the second time! They love the gospel, they love the Book of Mormon, and we should too!  I know this book is true, I know our savior lives, and I know he loves us more than we could ever imagine.  Study the scriptures and prep for conference!

Hermana Charlesworth 

Iré y Haré y Seré




















September 19, 2016

Hey Fam and Friends,

I love you all, I hope you have an incredible week!  This weekend we are expecting two baptisms, Alicia and Francisco have had their interviews and they are absolutely the most humble people I have ever met.  I love them and I couldn't imagine my life without knowing them.  Also we island jumped to Tenerife for a few days for Zone Conference and back to back intercombios!  Our missionaries on the islands are amazing and we love them! 

Study the scriptures and prepare for General Conference! 

Hermana Charlesworth

Iré y Haré y Seré


When Pres takes a selfie with your GoPro!


Island Hopping

Jinaamar

Melon

Mission Feet! Left to right, Hermana Tyler, Freestone, Devereaux, and Me


No comments:

Post a Comment